Wednesday, August 23, 2006

JO'C record/isolation chamber

First off, the new Jennifer O'Connor album was released yesterday. Tomorrow holds the cd release extravaganza at Joe's Pub. I believe it will rock. And we'll be dressed up. You really can get no better than that!

But the main thing on my mind at the moment is how, though I love having this huge room to myself at work, I think it might be driving me a bit nutso at times. The whole lack of human interaction thing, especially on slow email days. And now they've blocked myspace at work so one of my communication venues is now gone, which is most disturbing. I just want to say, thank the lord that Kendall is nearby for at least sporadic human interaction.
This of course also means that everyone should email me more often so that I don't go insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home