Monday, July 31, 2006

Finally rested...

I followed dear Lady Kensington's advice and did a whole lot of nothing this weekend. Lots of sleep and chilling around the apartment. Granted, it was too hot to do a whole lot more. I meant to go to the dog park with Samson, but it was just too toasty out.

I was slightly productive though and redesigned some of the pages on my website. I have a couple left to do, but they're mostly done. Probably shouldn't have taken as long to do as it did, but considering my general web design cluelessness I think it worked out okay.

And yesterday we had pictures taken of the Goddamned Band for Kevin's soon-to-be-released record. Hopefully we won't look too sweaty and melted. The small versions I saw looked good at least, and considering that they were taken outdoors midday in 90-something degree weather, well, we'll see. I think there'll be some good ones.

This is a pretty slow week for me. No practices. No shows. Just work and free time. Not quite sure what I'll do with that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home