Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday morning coming down

I'm totally beat right now. I'm not sure why. I didn't have an exceptionally busy weekend. I mean, I had things to do and yesterday was a long day with a JO'C practice straight to a Mascott soundcheck and show. But I was home by midnight, if not before. Maybe it's just the fact that it's Monday and I'm at work and bored waiting for work to be given to me. I should decorate my office more.
At least I can listen to music here loudly and sing along or whatever I want since barely anybody comes in this room...
JO'C rehearsal yesterday went pretty well. My first keyboard experience with her. Another practice tonight and then tomorrow we head to NC for the Tweedy show on Wednesday. My plan is to sleep in the van.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home