Wednesday, July 19, 2006

New blog/JO'C tour

I've realized that I'm pretty horrible at getting around to updating the news section on my webpage, but for some reason I think I might do a better job if I have it as this easy-to-update blog. We'll see if I'm correct in that assumption.

I'm currently in Athens, GA, and it's 99 degrees outside so I'm sitting in a nice cool coffeeshop with Jennifer O'Connor and Jud Ehrbar avoiding the outside heat. Tonight we play at Caledonia Lounge, and are hoping that at that point it will be much cooler outside so that we can venture into the world without immediately being fried. We'll see how that goes.
So far this little tour with the Hotel Lights has been fun and everyone has sounded great. Not the most amazing turnouts, but we're having a good time anyway. And the next few shows should be great. I'm looking forward to Saturday in Chapel Hill. A cookout followed by a rock show. What more can you ask for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home